The best way to make sure your child is safe is to keep his/her information up to date. To view/edit your child's health information go through these steps:
Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Go to Child Profile
Click on your child's photo icon to access his/her profile then click on the About tab.
And then click on the Health info to check and edit the health information.
Edit Health Details
To edit the child's health details click Edit. You can now edit the following information:
- Insurance Number: Your child's health insurance number.
- Allergies: add any allergies the child has.
- Tolerates penicillin: toggle the switch on if the child tolerates penicillin and off if they have an intolerance.
- Special dietary considerations: add information regarding any special dietary needs for the child.
- Vaccinations: add child vaccination information.
- Special Notes: add any more important notes about your kid's health.
- Doctor Details: add child's doctor information including: name, phone, and address.
When you are done click the Save button.