Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Choose an Institution
Click on Dashboard
- Click on the room that has the child you want to add New Contact to her/his profile.
- Select the child profile, then tap on Profile
Add New Contacts
- Click on Contacts tab to view a child's list of contacts.
- Click the Add contact button.
- Fill in the required contact information and click the Save button when you are done.
- Note: don't forget to select the Grant access option for contacts that can access the child's profile. When the toggle button is on, you should choose a role: Parent*, Family**, Pickup***.
The contact who has the parent role has access to everything regarding the child. He/she can view photos, read posts, get private messages, receive invitations and the overview profile of the child.
With the family role, you are allowed to pick up the child as well as view photos and posts sent to the child. This is recommended for grandparents and other family members.
With the pickup role, you are only allowed to pick up the child.