Spend less time recording, tracking, and processing working hours for your employees. Here is how you can view the staff working hours reports.
Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Choose an Institution
Click on the name of the institution you want to view the staff working hours for.
You will be directed to the Dashboard of the selected institution. If you only have one institution you will be directed to the Dashboard by default.
Go to Staff Working Hours
Click on the Tools icon and then click on the Show button below Working Hours.
Download Attendance Report
To download the attendance report in CSV format follow these steps.
- Click the Download button.
- Select CSV.
- Selects the dates you want included in the report.
- If you want the report to include more details such as user IDs select the check-mark next to Detailed CSV.
- Click the Export button.
The CSV file will be downloaded to your device and you can open it and view the data at anytime.
Edit Attendance Record
To edit an attendance record follow these steps:
- Expand the attendance report and find the attendance record you want to edit.
- Click on the attendance record you want to edit.
- A popup will appear, click on the Edit button.
- Edit the check-in/check-out times.
- Click Save.
Hint: You can add multiple check-in/check-out times by clicking the Add Check-in/out button.