At this point, your institute(s) should be set up and you have created room(s). Now, it is time to add new children or withdraw ones who will be moving on.
Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to login to your Parent™ account.
Choose an Institution
Click on the name of the institution in which you want to add the child.
You will be directed to the Dashboard of the selected institution.
Access the Manage your Children Page
First, click on the options icon then click the Show button below the Children icon.
Add a New Child
To add a new child, click the +Add Child button and add the following information:
- Child name: type in the name of the child.
- Birthday: choose the child's birthday.
- Gender: select the child's gender.
- Select a room: choose the room the child will be in.
The rest of the fields are not required, but you can fill them if you have the information:
- Start date: the date the child started or will start attending.
- Parent Name: the name of the child's parent.
- Parent email: the parent's email.
If you have added a contact choose the type of access you want to assign to them.
Click Save when you are done.
To withdraw a child, follow these steps:
- Go to the child's profile page by one of the following ways:
- From the Manage your Children page by clicking on the name of the child you want to withdraw.
- Go to the Dashboard and click on the class the child is in. Then, click on the child's picture and click on the Profile icon on the menu that appears.
Once you are on the child's profile page, follow these steps:
- Click on the About tab.
- Click on the Registration info tab.
- Click Edit on the upper right corner of the registration info. box.
- Add the Last date the child attended the institute.
- Click the Save button.
- A Withdrawn icon will appear beside the child's profile picture.