If you have a large center the fastest way to add your children and staff is by using our bulk import. Simply fill out the spreadsheets with the required information and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This service is only available to our premium customers and can take 1-2 business days to process.
First, download the children data spreadsheet and fill out the required information. Click on the button below to download the children bulk import sheet.
Note: please make sure to keep the headers and do not change any of the format.
Here is the information you can add:
- Child’s full name*: This is the child's first and last name combined. This will be the name displayed for the child in the system.
- Child’s class name*: This is the classroom the child is assigned to.
- Child’s date of birth*: This is the child's date of birth. The date of birth needs to be in the following format: DD/MM/YYYY.
- Child’s parent 1 Name: The name of one of the child's parents. Add this information to have a contact for the child.
- Child’s Parent1 email: This is the parent's email so they can later be invited to the system and get updates about their child.
- Child’s parent2 Name: The name of any second contact for the child. Add this information to have a contact for the child.
- Child’s Parent2 email: This is the contact's email so they can later be invited to the system and get updates about their child.
*These are required fields and the bulk import will fail if they are missing.
Note: if you don't provide emails for the child's contacts you will have to manually add each of them individually to the system.
Download the staff data spreadsheet and fill out the required information. Click on the button below to download the staff bulk import sheet.
Here is the data required to import your staff list:
- Staff’s full name: The name of your staff member that will be displayed in the system and any of their posts.
- Staff’s group or class name: The name of the room that the staff member belongs to and is responsible for.
- Staff’s email: The email address they will use to access the system.
- Staff's Role: This is the role that contains the set of permissions you want to assign to the staff member. If this field is filled in, access will automatically be sent to the staff member during the bulk import.