To ensure continuity of your service, you will need to add your payment details to your Parent account.
Note: Only the company administrator can access the subscription page and add payment details. They can add other billing addresses to allow them access to the subscription page.
How is my payment calculated?
Your payment is calculated using the following method:
- The system records the number of active children at the beginning of each subscription period. The number is then multiplied by the rate per child.
- The number of active children is checked by the system on a daily basis and one of the following takes place:
- If the number of active children has increased, extra fees are added to the invoice for the following month.
- If the number of children has decreased, the system will deduct the fees for the following month.
The subscription page with all your payment history and payment details can be found in one of two places depending on your subscription type.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner
- Choose the Show more option
Finally click on the Show button next to the Subscription icon. You will be directed to your subscription page.
- Click on the Options tab
- Click the Show button next to the Subscription tab
Add Payment Method
Once you are on the subscription page you can add your payment method by following these steps:
- Click on the Payment Method tab
- Add your card details
- Click the Add Card button